These are a few of my favorite things:
- Talking to our clients – truly the absolute best part of what we do is relate with people who keep us employed and busy. We love caring for those who care for us.
- Learning – there’s always more to know and experience.
- Sharing – giving away all that we know so it can fill-in gaps of understanding to help people make important decisions.
- Getting out of the office and face-to-face with my clients. Old school, but priceless to me.
- My stand-up desk. A total life changer.
- Our company. We’ve been here since the early 1950s, and John, Jim, and I have a combined experience of almost 100 years. I care about them and their families and we’re lucky to be partners together.
We’ve always devoted ourselves to a reactive availability, consistency, and being aware of what matters to you. And we’ve recommitted ourselves to proactively giving away more of our experience and the secrets of what we know. As the rest of the industry pulls itself away from quality care and service, I believe we win if we do three things well:
- Share our learned intelligence to inspire your good decisions.
- Unburden your hassles of getting the right things done.
- Stand up against motives that aren’t in your best interests.
Thank you for all you do for us, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
photo: Rachael McGraw – Snoqualmie Pass, WA