- 80% of successful families report that world events affect their personal perception of risk?
- Nearly half of all families say recent decisions and behaviors have been affected by concerns about the future?
- A majority of families want stability to be a built-in part of their financial plan?
- A majority of families will tie their engagements, purchases, and relationships to emotional end-benefits?
- Only 2 of the 10 most severe perceived risks are insurable (as reported by the World Economic Forum)?
- 83% of successful families want help preventing the bad day from happening?
Does an opportunity exist to steward a tailored response to modern risk and resilience in the context of a family’s overall wellbeing? What would that kind of firm have to prove in the way of proclivity, understanding, competence, and deliverables in order for a family to be motivated to engage? How likely is it that an expert professional could actually close the gap between fear/worry/mistrust/anxiety/uncertainty/vulnerability/isolation and confidence/contentment? How valuable and attractive would that be if they could do it?